- A HEART FULL OF PAIN, HEAD FULL OF STRESS - A HANDFULL OF ANGER, HELD IN MY CHEST -

++ About Me ++
Name: Fariz
Nick: Fariz Asuka
Age: 18+
School: Singapore Poly
Course: Computer & Network Technology
Birthday: 1988


Know more bout me!!

Why don't you visit my
Friendster? It will be great..

Who is Fariz Asuka??

This is just some thoughts I had and heres a little number guessing game if you want to play.

Guess.My.Number (1 - 100)





+ Ctdwn to Launch of Halo 3 +


++ Meaning of myself ++


FFancy
AArty
RRealistic
IIrresistible
ZZonked
AAstounding
SSweet
UUnreal
KKeen
AArty


From Go-Quiz.com


++ Song of my life ++










Gundam Destiny




Monday, August 06, 2007

I would like to say sorry to Amirul and Benn for cancelling our meeting to do our Networking Project's project.. Anyway, to prove about my reason, here you go..





So I woke up in the morning and my younger brother was talking about the World Cyber Games Asian Championship held at Suntec City..


Was not thinking of going but when I heard the word,








FREE GAMES!!







I suddenly have the urge to go there ASAP.. So fast-forward till me and my brother reached there at 10am..


Nice entrance..




When we enter, the place wasnt filled up with crowd yet except for some ppl playing games.. There was a Guitar Hero 2 booth just near the entrance.. Played it but lost..




Now theres the game that caught my eye...






Fate/Stay Night











Now thats a game I've never seen before.. Gave the game a tryout.. In all, the game is quite nice.. I like the part where u do normal combo hits then end the attack using special moves which add to the total hits..



What character did I picked??


Saber of course... The prettiest in the anime..



Then I headed for the X-Box360 booth.. They are selling the X-Box360 elite together with the Halo 3...


I mean look at Master Chief... Hes one hell of a Spartan soldier..



Ouh yeah, the booth have almost many X-box360 games ranging from Blue Dragon, Gears of War to Shadowrun..


Then while my brother was playing Blue Dragon, I went around the exhibition to take some pics.. Firstly I went to the Philips which is selling their new speakers.. It has light changing lights and also fans to provide the wind blowing features..



Well, heres the castle where tournament will be shown to the public.. For now its empty..



Playing games can result u in going to the toilet.. Luckily its just outsied the exhibition..



Other than Fate Stay Night theres also Initial D game.. Lousy than the original arcade game.. Arcade is much better..



After I took the pic, there was an announcement about Master Chief "arrival"..



Th commander came out, gave some speech..



Then "Master Chief" came out with his shiny armour, an ironic part when he was supposed to be battle-weary..



Another picture of him.. Sorry for the blurriness.. My camera is sucky under dim lights..



Heres is where the quaterfinals was held but since yesterday was the last day of the event there was no-one playing there except for one or 2....



There is the newest EA game on the market, Medal of Honour Airborne.. A very awesome shooter game..



After that, I watched the WCG Asian Championship Finals..


First up was Dead Or Alive (DOA) 4.. It was between Singapore and China..



But I was abit distracted by the Master Chief meeting at another booth.. I took a pic of him interviewed by an unknown reporter..



Back to the DOA Final Singapore in the end lost to China 3-2..



Close up on the big screen..



Random Pic..



There was the Fifa tournament but nv took any pics because the game is boring.. Even the presentr wasnt as enthu as he would be..


Next up was Defence of The Alliance (DOTA).. It was between China and Malaysia..



The crowd watching the DOTA championship was huge.. Bigger than the crowd watchig DOA..



The battle rages on as firstly Malaysia was winning against China but China fought back very hard and won the game..






----------------------------------



To J J Lin's fans, he was at the event yesterday as an ambassador for Samsung..



So while the DOTA match was going on at the castle, JJ Lin was playing in a DOTA competition with some of the audience..



After that there was a concert of him.. Scan through the pics if you want..












I hope the any WCG championship will come to Singapore.. The tournament was awesome and the games they provide was fantastic..





Next Up: NetPro Presentation


x Fariz Asuka was searching his way on 6:50 PM x




















++ Links ++

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source


++ Archives ++



++ Tagboard ++


++ Time is Precious ++


My Blog! Blogger
Best viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution
Singapore Blog Directory Get Firefox!
Hamachi Status


Free Hit Counter
free hit counter


Linkin Park Layout by Serene.